Frequently Asked Questions
ITS Engineering College is duly recognized by the Government of India as it is affiliated to Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow and approved by the All India Council of Technical Education, New Delhi. The College is also accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA) and National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC)
ITS - The Education Group was established in the Year 1995 in NCR region (http://www.its.edu.in). Since then ITS has progressed impressively and achieved widespread recognition from corporate, academia and professional circles. ITS the Education Group is large and diversified and imparts knowledge in the field of Engineering, Management, IT, Dentistry, Bio- Technology, Physiotherapy and Pharmacy.
ITS Engineering College, Greater Noida was established in the year 2006, University-College Code is (222).
ITS Engineering College, Greater Noida is affiliated to Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow and approved by AICTE.
B.Tech: Duration 4 years
M.B.A: Duration 2 years
Undergraduate Courses (4 Years)
Post Graduate Courses (2 Years)
No. of Seats
No. of Seats
With Specialization in Marketing, Finance, Human Resource, Information Theory, International Business
Computer Science & Engineering
Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Electronics & Communication Engineering
120* (Evening Batch) +60
· Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Recognition for Reengineering India 2020.
· “Excellence in Education Award” by Competition Success Review.
· “Education Excellence Award” by WIEF.
· “Best Industry Interface Award” by Royal Brands Pvt. Ltd.
· “Effective Practices for Incubation Centre” by Elets.
· Dr R. P. Chadha, Chairman, ITS Engineering College honoured as Jewel of UP & Uttarakhand by ZEE TV.
· “Excellent Progressive Engineering Education Institute” by CMAI in National UP Education award.
· “Excellent Contribution in Education Sector” by NEA.
· Awarded Grade-A in NPTEL Local Chapter.
· Part of 25-year old exceptional education legacy of ITS - The Education Group
· Outstanding record of placements in core branches of Mechanical, Civil and EEE
· Entrepreneurial sensitization with support of DST, Govt. of India, Start-Up Cell & Start-Up Weekend
· Approved Business Incubation Centre by MSME, Govt. of India
· Accredited by NBA, NAAC, DSIR and CSIR
· Awarded for Education Excellence, Industry-Interaction and Placements
· Strong focus on Technical & Soft Skills Training, enhancing employability of students
· Technology based industrial collaboration via Centre of Excellence (Apple iOS, SMC Pneumatics, National Instruments, Rockwell Automation, Software Testing, SYSCOM, Android Apps Development, & R Systems)
· Regular Expert Talks, National & International Seminars, Conferences with renowned speakers from industry and academia
· Focus on all round development by co-curricular and extra-curricular activities. Students perform exceptionally well in inter and intra college competitions
· Fully functional NPTEL Local Chapter & scholarship in support with IIT Kanpur and IIT Chennai
· Spoken Tutorial in association with IIT Mumbai with the concept of teaching and Learning a FOSS (Free and Open Source Software)
· Active Student Societies including IEEE-MMT, ACM, CSI, ISTE & IMechE
· Business Incubator at ITS Engineering College. Approved by MSME, Govt. of India
· New Gen IEDC by Department of Science & Technology (DST), Govt. of India has now also been established at I.T.S Engineering College, Greater Noida which has a mission to promote knowledge based and technology-driven start-ups by harnessing the power of young minds and their innovation potential in an academic environment. Also the grant of 2.87 crores has been approved by Department of Science & Technology (DST) Govt. of India.
National Assessment and Accreditation Council is autonomous body established by UGC of India, to assess and accredit institution of higher education in the country. The quality criteria include the curricular aspects; -
· Teaching Learning and Evaluation
· Research consultancy and Extension
· Infrastructure and learning recourses
· Students support and progression
· Governance, Leadership and Management
· Innovation and Best Practices.
The National Board of Accreditation (NBA), India was initially established by AICTE (All India Council of Technical Education) under section 10(u) of AICTE act, in the year 1994, for periodic evaluations of technical institutions & programs basis according to specified norms and standards as recommended by AICTE council. NBA in its present form came into existence as an autonomous body with effect from 7th January 2010, with the objective of Assurance of Quality and Relevance of Education, especially of the programs in professional and technical disciplines, i.e., Engineering and Technology, Management, Architecture, Pharmacy and Hospitality, through the mechanism of accreditation of programs offered by technical institutions.
As per AKTU norms, the criterion for admission is as follows:
B.Tech- General & OBC Category: 45% in PCM, SC & ST Category: 40% in PCM
MBA- General & OBC Category: 50% in Graduation, SC & ST Category: 45% in Graduation
Annual Fee Structure (in Rs.) for the academic session 2020-21
Career Planning & Development
Student Welfare @
*University pre enrollment& examination fee will be pay by students directly to university it is not covered in the above fee structure.
Hostel Fee Structure (in Rs.) for the academic session 2020-21
Hostel & Mess charges
* Caution Money (Refundable)
#Uniform charges compulsory for all students which amount to Rs.6500 Payable in cash only.
** Provisional – Subject to decision of Fee fixation committee / Govt. of U.P.
*One time charges (at the time of admission).
If students wants to avail college bus facility, the bus charges shall be Rs.15,000 to Rs.18,000(according to distance covered) per semester –
@ Includes Group Personal Accident Insurance for all students.
Located in the heart of city, the campus provides an ideal environment for academic excellence. The facilities available are: -
· Centre of Excellence (COE) to bridge the gap between Industry and Academia
· Start-up Cell to promote Innovative Ideas and turn the imaginations into realities
· Well stocked Libraries for UG & PG courses
· Well-equipped Laboratories
· Wi-fi enabled campus
· Seminar Hall
· Lecture Theatres
· Sports complex with indoor and outdoor games facility like Lawn Tennis, Basketball, Football, Cricket, Volleyball, Table Tennis, Chess, Badminton etc
· Well-equipped Gymnasium
· Recreational facilities
· Open Air Amphitheatre
· Medical Facility
· Transport Facility
· Hostel Facility
Yes, we do provide transport facility to the students from various parts of Delhi, Ghaziabad and Noida.
Bus Route No.1
UP Border Near Dilshad Garden Metro Station, Aradhana Chowk, Sahibabad Thana, Mohan Nagar, ITS Mohan Nagar, New Bus Stand GZB, Hapur Mor, Old Bus Stand GZB, RDC, Hapur Chungi, Shastri Nagar/Kavi Nagar, Bambeta Red Right, Lal Kuan, ABES Engineering College, Vijay Nagar Bypass, Kisan Chowk (Chaar Murti), Kisan Chowk (Chaar Murti), New Holland Gol Chakkar, Surajpur, I.T.S Engineering College.
Bus Route No.2
Anand Vihar (Metro Station), Kaushambi Metro Station, Vaishali Metro Station, Vasundhara Sec 16 Pahlad Garhi, Atal Chowk, Budh Chowk, Indirapuram (DPS), Noida Sector 62, Khora, Rajat Vihar, Adobe, Noida Sec 25 A, Golf Course Metro Station, Noida City Center Metro Station, Sec. 50 Noida, Sec. 49 (Red Light), Sec. 100 Noida (Pathways School), I.T.S Engineering College.
Bus Route No.3
ITS Mohan Nagar, Meerut Mor, Rahul Bihar, Surajpur, I.T.S. Engineering College
Three attested sets of following documents are required (Sl. No.1 to Sl. No. 15)
1-High School (10th) Mark sheet
2-Intermediate (12th) Mark sheet
4-Diploma/ Graduation Mark sheet(For B.Tech. Lateral entry / MBA)
5-Diploma Graduation Certificate Passing Certificate (Provisional Degree) (For B.Tech. Lateral entry / MBA)
6-Migration and Transfer Certificate in original from last attended University/ Board.
7-Character Certificate in original from last attended Institute
8- Aadhar Card
9-Medical Certificate of fitness from Registered MBBS Doctor
10-Photocopy of counselling fee receipts deposited by the candidate
11-Affidavit for gap period (if any)
12-Domicile Certificate required for Board/University other than U.P
13-Migration and Transfer Certificate in Original from Last attended University/ Board
14- Caste Certificate Income Certificate issued by the Tehsildar/SDM in original. If the guardian is working income certificate will be issued from the origination for income basis scholarship whose guardian income below 2 lacs.
15- Four latest Colored passport size photographs.
16- Admission/ Call letter (Original) allotted by AKTU if admitted through UPSEE counseling.
Yes, there is 15% management quota as per AICTE / AKTU norms.
Yes, the refund will be available after a deduction of Rs. 1000/- from college fees if the application for withdraw is submitted before commencement of classes.
The placement is excellent, this year nearly 180+ companies visited our campus for placement and offered package of up to 6 LPA. The best part is that students from different branches have been placed in their respective Core Companies. To boost the placements, we have established several Centre of Excellence which have training center of different corporate which are pioneer in their respective fields namely: Apple IOS, Rockwell Automation, Syscom Corporation, National Instruments, Indian Testing Board and SALT, SMC and R-Systems. These companies train our students as per requirements of the industry so that students are way ahead of the others and their job opportunities increases to big extent. Students doesn’t have to pay anything extra for these trainings. Also, the college has strong Training and Placement department which assist each student for their summer internship and placements.
A graduate in Mechanical Engineering can be absorbed in following sectors:
· Aviation & Aerospace
· Energy Generation & Distribution
· Heavy Machinery & Capital goods
· Industrial Automation
· Oil Industry
· Shipping Industry
A graduate in Electrical & Electronics Engineering-EEE can be absorbed in following sectors:
- Automation & Robotics
- Consumer Products
- Electric Traction
- Electrical Machine & Drives
- Energy Generation
- Light & Illumination
- Power Backup & Conditioning
- Power Transmission & Distribution
- Renewable & Green Energy
- Switch Gear & Protection
A graduate in Civil Engineeringcan be absorbed in following sectors:
· Architecture Design
· Public Health
· Soil & Geo-Technical
· Structural Design
· Urban Planning
· Waste Management
· Water Resource
A graduate in Computer Science Engineering-CSE can be absorbed in the following sectors:
· Cloud Computing
· Consulting & Data Science
· Mobile Apps Development
· Search Engine Optimization
· Software Development
· Software Testing
· Web Development
A graduate in Electronics & Communication Engineering-ECE can be absorbed in the following sector
· Automotive Electronics
· Consumer Electronics
· Data Networking
· Defense Electronic
· Public Sector
· RF & Smart Antenna
· Robotics & Automation
· Solar & Energy
· Wireless & Telecom
Management Graduates can avail various job opportunities which are available for an MBA graduate according to their area of specialization. Available areas of specialization are Marketing, Finance, HR, IT and IB.
· Asset Management
· Automobile Industry
· Consultancy & Market Research
· Healthcare & Pharmaceutical
· Non-Banking Financial Companies
There are numerous Academic activities conducted at ITS Engineering College, Greater Noida, such as:-
- Guest Lectures from Academia and Industry experts
- International Guest Lectures
- National & International Conferences
- Start-up Weekends
- Industrial Visits
- Quiz Competitions
- Website Design Competition
- Debates Competition
- Students Merit awards
- Performance Merit awards
- Tektrix-Technical fest
- Orientation Program
There are numerous Non Academic activities conducted at ITS Engineering College, Greater Noida, such as:-
- Udghosh- Annual Cultural and Literary Fest
- Sports Event- ‘Kurukshetra’
- Bollywood Celebrity Performances
- Fresher’s Party
- Sankalan-Alumni meet
- Farewell party
- Festival celebrations
- Birthday Celebration of Faculty’s and Staff
- Social Awareness Activities
- Blood donation Camps
- Health Awareness camps.