Technology Business Incubation, MSME
The objectives of Business Incubator (BI)
- Assist prospective entrepreneurs in nurturing their technology ideas and promote successful corporate entity at pre-startup and startup stages
- Promote innovation among budding engineers trained by the institution
- To organize workshops participating successful entrepreneurs
- Commercialize the ongoing research undertaken by various departments of ITS Engineering College.
- Spot and nurture entrepreneurial talents from among the students of ITS Engineering College.
- To catalyse and promote development of S&T based Enterprises and promote employment opportunities
- To act as a forum for industries and organizations to discuss, plan, develop and execute projects where they benefit from intellectual, instructional and hi-tech infrastructure of I.T.S. Engineering College
Entrepreneurship Road Map & Guidelines for Students
The following are the guideline procedure for students to walk through the path of Entrepreneurship:
Step - 1 The Idea of Innovation
Step - 2 Equip Yourself for the Show
Step - 3 Form a Team
Step - 4 Test Your Idea
- Present your idea before BI Sub-Committee for approval at the college level.
- If you get the approval from BI Sub-Committee then be ready for the next scheduled presentation of Ministry of Micro Small & Medium Enterprises(MSME).
- If idea gets the approval for seed funding.
- Make use of the seed funding and Implement your business idea.