Technology Business Incubation, MSME
The Objectives of Business Incubator (BI)
- Assist prospective entrepreneurs in nurturing their technology ideas and promote successful corporate entity at pre-startup and startup stages
- Promote innovation among budding engineers trained by the institution
- To organize workshops participating successful entrepreneurs
- Commercialize the ongoing research undertaken by various departments of ITS Engineering College.
- Spot and nurture entrepreneurial talents from among the students of ITS Engineering College.
- To catalyse and promote development of S&T based Enterprises and promote employment opportunities
- To act as a forum for industries and organizations to discuss, plan, develop and execute projects where they benefit from intellectual, instructional and hi-tech infrastructure of ITS Engineering College
Under “Support for Entrepreneurial and Managerial Development of MSME through Incubators” scheme of MSME Govt. of India, students can get funding support up to maximum Rs. 15 Lakh per idea for prototype development from Govt. of India through Business Incubation Centre.
Step - 1 The Idea of Innovation
Step - 2 Equip Yourself for the Show
Step - 3 Form a Team
Step - 4 Test Your Idea
- Present your idea before BI Sub-Committee for approval at the college level.
- If you get the approval from BI Sub-Committee then be ready for the next scheduled presentation of Ministry of Micro Small & Medium Enterprises(MSME).
- If idea gets the approval for seed funding make use of the seed funding and Implement your business idea.