ICP @Applied Sciences & Humanities Department
1. Every department will assign 01/ 02 faculty depending on the strength as coordinator for the project.
2. Coordinator will conduct an interaction session with the students on it to make them aware about the project, its objectives, benefits etc.
3. Counselors will assist coordinators in finalizing the project.
4. Projects proposals will be submitted to ICP cell.
5. ICP cell will review & approve the project proposal and assign a mentor.
6. Mentor will monitor the progress check as per the timeline and will keep a record of the same.
7. In the end of fourth semester ICP will assign a final year student as co-mentor to check the progress.
|1||Choose the topic||02 months||March 2020|
|2||Prepare the proposal: Importance, problem description, methodology||03 months||May, 2020|
|4||Topic Understanding||03 months||October, 2020|
|5||Study of problem related literature/ finding/ status/ other solutions/ methodologies etc.||03 months||January, 2021|
|6||Learning required skills and MOOC courses||03 months||April, 2021|
|7||Analysis and evaluation||02 months||July 2021|
|8||Create solution/ proposed technique/ solution etc.||03 months||October, 2021|
|9||Report on work done till S. No. 8||03 months||February, 2022|
|10||Term paper submission||03 months||May, 2022|
|11||Implementation and Testing||05 months||October, 2022|
|12||Defense/ Submission||05 months||March, 2023|