Research Papers Published
• Research paper titled “An impact of Digitalization on HR Transformation”, 2018, Synergy, Vol 16,No 1, ISSN: 0972-7361.
• Research paper titled “The Study on Employee Perception of Performance Appraisal” published in Gurukul Business Review: An International Referred Journal of FMS, GurukulKangriVishwavidyalaya, Listed in Cobell’s Directory. 2017, Vol. 13, ISSN: 0973-1466 (Included in UGC- approved list).
• Research paper titled “Emotional Intelligence and Job Satisfaction: An Empirical Investigation” published in “Amity Global HRM Review”, 2016, Vol 6, ISSN: 2250-60X (Included in UGC- approved list).
• Research paper titled "Social Entrepreneurship: A Concept towards Societal Improvement" published in “Journal of IPEM”, 2016, Vol. 10, No. 2, July-December, ISSN: 0974-8903 (Included in UGC- approved list).
Research Papers Presented
• Research Paper titled “Flipped Classroom Approach: A student’s Perpective” presented in the International Conference on “Globalization: Prospects and Opportunities for a New India” (GPOFNI-2018) organized by Institute of Technology and Science, Ghaziabad on 7th April, 2018 at Ghaziabad. This paper won the Best Paper Award in General Category in the conference.
• Research Paper titled “Digital HR: The Next Logical Step” presented in the International Conference on “Global Trends in Management, Governance and Entrepreneurship (ICGTMGE-2017) organized by Institute of Technology and Science, Ghaziabad on 15th April, 2017 at Ghaziabad. This paper won the Best Paper Award in HR Category in the conference. ISBN: 978-93-84869-17-5.
• Research paper titled “Women Entrepreneurship: Scripting Socio-Economic Change” presented in National Conference on “Management Education and it’s role in Entrepreneurship Development organized by Shyline Institute of Eng. And Technology, Greater Noida on 29th April,2016. ISBN: 978-81-928555-2-3.
• Research paper titled "Social Entrepreneurship: A Concept towards Societal Improvement" presented in National Seminar on “Role of Innovation and Skills for Sustainable Entrepreneurship Development with Special reference to Small Scale and Digital Ventures” organized by IPEM, Ghaziabad on 12th March, 2016.
PAPER PRESENTATION AND PUBLICATION
1. Paper title “A present and future prospects of E-commerce in India” presented in the 3rd International Conference ion ‘Advances in Management and Decision sciences, organized by School of Management, GautamBudha University.
2. Paper title “Human Resource Information System-Transformation of HR System through technology and its impact on Organization” published in proceedings of National Seminar on HR organized by I.T.S Engineering College, Greater Noida. ISBN:978-93-85504-92-1
3. Paper title “Motivating Employees by leading with values in the Indian Context” published in the proceedings of National Seminar on HR organized by I.T.S Engineering College, Greater Noida. ISBN:978-93-85504-92-1
1. Attended FDP on “Entrepreneurship Development” sponsored by Department of science and Technology Govt. in India during 13-23 December 2016
2. Attended workshop on NPTEL coursework by Tata consultancy services, Noida 2016
3. Attended FDP on “Digital Marketing” organized by Hello Meet, Delhi 2016
4. Participated in PMYUVA workshop on Entrepreneurship from 09 -15 August 2017
5. Participated FDP on Entrepreneurship Development” sponsored by Department of S Engineering cience and Technology, Govt. of India during 04-14 December 2017
6. Participated in National Seminar on “Issues and Challenges for HR professionals in 21st century”, organized by I.T.S Engineering College, Greater Noida. On 2nd November 2018
7. participated DST, Government of India Sponsored Faculty Development program at I.T.S College from 13th December 2018to 23rd December 2018 in “Entrepreneurship Development”
8. Organized MarkTech 2019 International Conference on Marketing on the theme “Marketing to Centennials in Digital World” on 5th April 2019 at ITS Engineering College, Greater Noida
*FDP NPTEL LOCAL Chapter FDP on Sales and Distribution Management from 20 th Jan from 28th of April 2019
1. Research Paper entitled Green HRM: An approach towards sustainability presented in International Conference on “Convergence of Social Innovations and Digital Transformation in Business-2019” held on 05th – 06th April & published in UGC Approved International Journal of Advanced and Innovative Research (IJAIR) having an impact factor of 7.36 organized by I.T.S Mohan Nagar.
NPTEL Local Chapter -8 weeks FDP on Principles of Human resource Management from 28th Jan to 31st March.
1. Paper presented in International conference at ITS Mohan Nagar, Ghaziabad on “Impact of E-Banking on consumer behavior and performance of public sector banks”
2. Paper presented in National Seminar at ITS Greater Noida on “Productivity Through Employee Empowerment”
1. Attended 8 days FDPon UHVPE (Universal Human Values and Professional ethics) sponsored by AKTU at NIET, Greater Noida.
2 . Attended one day FKSP (Faculty knowledge sharing program) organized by IBS (ICFAI Business School)
3. FDP/ NPTEL online certification course on “Financial Institutions and Markets” equivalent to 2 weeks FDP
1. FDP on Asset Pricing: Theories and their testing” on 9th Feb 2019 organized by Rukmani Devi Institute of Advanced studies.