I.T.S Engineering College, a part of the I.T.S Education Group, established upon a rich legacy of two and a half decades has made its mark through exceptional teaching and learning practices in the areas of Engineering, Management, Dental, and Pharmacy education
• Best Engineering College for Industry Interface and Placements in North India Award by ASSOCHAM.
• Awarded Top Institutes of India by CSR.
• National Educational Excellence Award presented by Sh. Ram Shankar Katheria, Hon’ble Mininster of State, HRD, Govt. of India.
• Education Excellence Award for Highest Package offered in placement by Prof. R.K. Khandal, Ex. VC, and AKTU, Lucknow.
• Awarded Grade-A in NPTEL Local Chapter.
|Name of the Branch||Duration||Seat|
|Mechanical Engineering||4 Yrs||120+60*|
|Civil Engineering||4 Yrs||60|
|Computer Science & Engineering||4 Yrs||180|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||4 Yrs||60|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||4 Yrs||60|
|MBA (Marketing, Finance, Human Resource, IT & IB)||2 Yrs||60|
As per AKTU Norms, the criterion for Admission is as follows:
• B.Tech Lateral Entry: 3-year Diploma course from a recognized institute with minimum 45% (For General/OBC) or 40% (For Sc/ST).
• MBA: A bachelor’s degree in any discipline as recognized by UGC with minimum 50% for General & OBC Category candidates (45% marks for SC/ST Category candidates).
Direct Admissions are also offered under management quota as per university norms.
• Eligible candidates may visit www.itsecgn.edu.in and click on APPLY NOW and get yourself registered with the Instructions mentioned in the page.
• You would be informed by the authorities to attend the test / interview.
• If qualified you have to report to the college on the date given by the College authorities with the original documents.
• Rest of the procedures would be completed in the college only.