The students are encouraged to take up challenging projects of practical relevance as part of their curriculum. In the beginning of the seventh semester, the students can choose their projects either from amongst those suggested by the Department or of their own.
The Department sponsors the visits of the students to industries and national labs, if required for the selection of projects. Thus, most of the students of the Department choose implementation based projects. At the outset of the project, the students make a preliminary analysis of the problem and are given a choice to select their project guides.
Mechanical Engineerign Project Based Learning
- Smart Gardener.
- Rail Generator.
- Health Monitoring System.
- Piezo-electric Power Sole.
- MPPT Based E-rickshaw.
- PLC Based Solar Panel Cleaning System.
- Wind Tree.
- Smart Inhaler.
- Automatic Street Light Control Using LDR.
- Password Based Circuit Breaker to ensure Lineman’s Security.
- Sun Tracking Solar panel.
- Robotic Arm.
- Solar Power Inverter.
- Easy Wait
- Multistory Car parking System.
- Design and Modeling of Whether Logger.
- Driverless Vehicle.
- Dual Axis Solar Tracker.
- Microcontroller based Dam gate Controller.
- Solar Tree.