Individual Career Plan
It is an investigation work based on knowledge, skills and critical thinking.
Outcome: Thesis, product, publication/ patent
Direct: Consideration for Mini Project, MOOCs, Research paper, Final Year Project etc.
Indirect: Chance of participation in MSME/ EDC, Technical skill up gradation, increased chances of selection, preferred support by CRC etc.
Career Plan: Every student has to mention any one of the career plan Entrepreneurship/ Higher education/ Placement in the project proposal.
No. of students per project: depends on no. of projects to be assigned to a mentor (ideal ratio 1: 04). Also in order to maintain the ratio and increase student’s involvement, final year students will be assigned co-mentorship for 3rd year students.
Mentor per project: one from concerned department (Technological guidance)
Transfer/ Change of Project: Not permitted in normal condition however based on ICP Cell (Individual Career Plan Cell) recommendation may be allowed but with mutual consent/ transfers. The transfer should not result in change of strength of project team.
1. Every department will assign 01/ 02 faculty depending on the strength as coordinator for the project.
2. Coordinator will conduct an interaction session with the students on it to make them aware about the project, its objectives, benefits etc.
3. Counselors will assist coordinators in finalizing the project.
4. Projects proposals will be submitted to ICP cell.
5. ICP cell will review & approve the project proposal and assign a mentor.
6. Mentor will monitor the progress check as per the timeline and will keep a record of the same.
7. In the end of fourth semester ICP will assign a final year student as co-mentor to check the progress.
Role of ICP
1. ICP will assign the mentor and approve the proposal
2. Cell may review the progress of any project anytime in presence of Mentor/ Co-mentor.
3. Decision of ICP will be final and concluding
|1||Choose the topic||02 months||March 2020|
|2||Prepare the proposal: Importance, problem description, methodology||03 months||May, 2020|
|4||Topic Understanding||03 months||October, 2020|
|5||Study of problem related literature/ finding/ status/ other solutions/ methodologies etc.||03 months||January, 2021|
|6||Learning required skills and MOOC courses||03 months||April, 2021|
|7||Analysis and evaluation||02 months||July 2021|
|8||Create solution/ proposed technique/ solution etc.||03 months||October, 2021|
|9||Report on work done till S. No. 8||03 months||February, 2022|
|10||Term paper submission||03 months||May, 2022|
|11||Implementation and Testing||05 months||October, 2022|
|12||Defense/ Submission||05 months||March, 2023|