ECE- Project Based Learning
The students are encouraged to take up challenging projects of practical relevance as part of their curriculum. In the beginning of the seventh semester, the students can choose their projects either from amongst those suggested by the Department or of their own.
The Department sponsors the visits of the students to industries and national labs, if required for the selection of projects. Thus, most of the students of the Department choose implementation based projects. At the outset of the project, the students make a preliminary analysis of the problem and are given a choice to select their project guides.
- Automated Alcoholic Detection System using EEG Signals.
- Spying and Security Robots for Defense based on Internet of Things.
- Unmanned Combat Aerial Vehicles
Drink-Drive Detection with Car Ignition Lock
- Smart Inhaler
- Traffic Free Ambulance System
- Solar power based one seater car
- Lab view based General Purpose Teaching Robot
- Automatic Smart Gardening System
- Cipher Generator
- EEG-Prosthetic Arm
- Machine Vision based system to reduce accidents during hazy environment in Delhi/NCR
- Drink-Drive Detection with Car Ignition Lock