I.T.S Engineering College, a part of the I.T.S Education Group, established upon a rich legacy of two and a half decades has made its mark through exceptional teaching and learning practices in the areas of Engineering, Management, Dental, and Pharmacy education
• Best Engineering College for Industry Interface and Placements in North India Award by ASSOCHAM.
• Awarded Top Institutes of India by CSR.
• National Educational Excellence Award presented by Sh. Ram Shankar Katheria, Hon’ble Mininster of State, HRD, Govt. of India.
• Education Excellence Award for Highest Package offered in placement by Prof. R.K. Khandal, Ex. VC, and AKTU, Lucknow.
• Awarded Grade-A in NPTEL Local Chapter.
• One of the best engineering college in AKTU
|Name of the Branch||Duration||Seat|
|Mechanical Engineering||4 Yrs||120+60*|
|Civil Engineering||4 Yrs||60|
|Computer Science & Engineering||4 Yrs||180|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||4 Yrs||60|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||4 Yrs||60|
|MBA (Marketing, Finance, Human Resource, IT & IB)||2 Yrs||60|
As per AKTU Norms, the criterion for Admission is as follows:
• B.Tech Lateral Entry: 3-year Diploma course from a recognized institute with minimum 45% (For General/OBC) or 40% (For Sc/ST).
• MBA: A bachelor’s degree in any discipline as recognized by UGC with minimum 50% for General & OBC Category candidates (45% marks for SC/ST Category candidates).
Direct Admissions are also offered under management quota as per university norms.
• Eligible candidates may visit www.itsecgn.edu.in and click on APPLY NOW and get yourself registered with the Instructions mentioned in the page.
• You would be informed by the authorities to attend the test / interview.
• If qualified you have to report to the college on the date given by the College authorities with the original documents.
• Rest of the procedures would be completed in the college only.
MBA Eligibility Criteria and MBA Admission Requirements
A candidate must have passed Bachelors degree course of three years minimum duration from any recognized University in India or any equivalent university recognized by A.I.U to enroll for MBA admissions 2020 and securing minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks in academics